I’ve always been a goal digger. If I wanted something I worked for it, that’s just always who I have been. My big goal for 2017 was to finish college, get a full-time job, and start a website… did that. This year I want to focus on short-term goals that are more lifestyle changes rather than long-term ones that I can complete within in a year and I want to share them with you all.
- Write More – Whether it’s blogging or writing in my personal private journal I want to write at least 3-5 per week and it can be about anything from how my day went, poems and ideas I have come up with.
- Less Social Media – I’m addicted to Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, and Facebook. It’s unhealthy and I need to change my lifestyle with social media by not checking all my social media accounts every 10 minutes. I’m going to start putting my phone on airplane mode, deleting my apps on the weekends and try to spend more time in the now.
- Read More – It’s not a secret, I’m very dyslexic and that’s been something I have struggled with my whole entire life so reading is very changeling to me because my brain does not always whole the information or story that I just read. It’s also difficult for me to find a book I want to read. So please send me suggestions & recommendations! 🙂
- Practice Yoga – As you may already know, I love to meditate and do it almost every single day. But I also love yoga the problem is never can find the time to do it, until this year. I am making sure I do at least 30 minutes of yoga every single week. I 100% want and will make time for this whether I take a class or watch some online videos, I know that yoga will only help my mind, body, and spirit!
- Collaborate More – I love working with people to create something bold and beautiful. I always find it important to encourage and support others in their line of work. I want to collaborate with other bloggers, writers, models, and photographers on different projects throughout the year. So if you want to collaborate on future projects I am always open for discussion and teamwork, shoot me an email 🙂 (firstname.lastname@example.org)
What are your 2018 goals?
As always love & light!
P.S. I created a Facebook Page! Make sure to give it a like, please & thank you! I’ll be creating content for that very soon! Tory Lava – Blogger
P.P.S. WONDERFUL WOMAN RETURNS WEDNESDAY JANUARY 10th!