HAPPY & HEALTHY NEW YEAR!
2017 was amazing, I really found my voice in such a crowded room. I grew as a person and I want to continue to grow to make a positive impact on this world. I have some 2017 goals I will be sharing soon but today’s Monday Motivation is about YOU.
If you’re struggling to find that New Years resolution I have some great suggestions for you… but I want them to be lifestyle changes that you can do every single day!
1. Learn something new everyday
2. Finally plan and take that trip you always dreamed about!
3. Practice mediation every morning or every night before you go to bed
4. Read more books or join a book club
5. Have a dream journal, write down your small and big goals!
6. Volunteer or donate more! Check out your local senior center, animal hospital or a soup kitchen! You can make a difference in this world!
7. Clean up! Out with the old and in with the new! Time to clean out your closest, storage room, garage, etc…. make room for new and exciting things that can come in the future!
8. Get creative! Maybe it’s time you take up that hobby of knitting or photography.
9. Spend more time outside. Get outside and go smell the flowers, feel the ground on your bare feet, hear the water running from a river. Nature is awesome!!
10. Love yourself. Love others. Spread more love.
Life is beautiful. Enjoy it. Happy New Year! Here’s to 2018! ❤️