Hi, hello there reader! Welcome to my blog where I write all positive, motivational, inspirational and loving posts.
This Monday I want to focus on the art of staying calm. I say it’s an art because staying calm in stressful situations can be difficult to do. We often act out on emotions and it can get the best of us. So here are some helpful tips to help you stay calm:
- Be mindful of the situation you are in & your surroundings.
- Let go of any grunge you are holding on to, it’s not worth getting upset over.
- You are entitled to your own thoughts & opinions.
- Motivation comes within if you are stressed & feel defeated step away from the situation & return when you are clear & ready
- BREATHE. Take a moment for yourself, go outside if you can, look at photos of puppies, make some tea, & breathe.
If you are looking to get into mediation check out these links! These are some of my favorite guided meditation videos I have found on YouTube.
10 Minute Guided Mediation
20 Minute Guided Meditation
30 Minute Guided Meditation
I hope you have an amazing Monday! Remember to stay focus, stay motivated, and you can do this! Hang in there! Love & light & lava to you!